Methods to Prevent Skype from Running Automatically: Sometimes human beings locate Skype to be a disturbing application because it appears at the display screen once they start the laptop. It will include an option of logging in to the account of Skype so that you’ll be able to textual content or call their pals right away when they desire.
If Skype is usually there for your pc and also you have become notifications via Skype on every occasion you open your system, then it slows your device speed. You can save you the Skype from now not performing on your own home display.
How to log off from Skype?
You can forestall the Skype which mechanically seems to your display. It depends on the way you download Skype within the gadget. Follow the given steps indexed below to uninstall Skype from your system:
Skype Application in Windows 10
In case your working gadget is Windows 10 then you may turn off the Skype from the begin menu. You can sign out from the Skype application so that you don’t get any notifications from it. Here’s how:
- Press the profile picture given on the left side of the screen.
- Press “Log out” located at the end of the screen.
- Skype application can be deleted automatically from the home display.
Standard Skype application in Windows 10
In case you already install the standard Skype program on your operating system which is Windows 8 or 10, go to the settings app to turn off the Skype.
Follow the given steps to turn off Skype:
- Press 3 dots button located on the right of the name on the screen.
- Select the “Settings” app.
- Open “General” option.
- Switch “Automatically start Skype” option to disable it.
- Leave the setting app display.
How to delete Skype on Mac?
You will get many steps to turn off Skype on a Mac operating system. You will use the most straightforward way by doing it from the Dock.
- Go to the dock to find Skype symbol.
- Right, click on it.
- Click “Options”.
- Tap “Open at Login” option to delete the box.
The additional method to stop Skype from appearing on the home screen on Mac: You can delete it by going to the System Preferences option. This way is more accessible to stop Skype, and in this option, you can also delete the other applications.
Go through the given steps to stop Skype on Mac:
- Go to the System Preferences option.
- Press Users and Groups.
- Tap on the username.
- Go to the “Login Items” button.
• Press “Skype.” • Tap on the delete tab given at the end of the display.
For more information click here: Norton.Com/setup
Peter, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.