Norton 360 Security is well known for its overall protection and boosting for computers that provide both online protection as well as performance boost up. The computer optimization and the protection tools are the two kinds of features that made it different from other products of Norton.
Norton product comes with the proactive threat protection, computer tune-up, and automatic backup tools as a part of a complete solution for protecting you from the threats, safe your all files from getting exploited, and optimization of system performances.
Norton 360 is been awarded for its brilliant malware and phishing protection, backup software, low passive system overload, and password manager.
In order to purchase any of the Norton products, you need to register in Norton setup for the successful purchasing as well as to keep track on your subscription as well as expiration date.
The advantages of using Norton 360-
· Threat-removal layer
Norton 360 takes care of the computer from protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and other existing online threats. It also saves you from phishing and malware websites.
· Updated product version
Norton 360 Antivirus automatically notifies you updates when it comes.
· Awareness about the scam
Norton 360 goes through the website’s reputation and alerts you about the status whether it is safe to share the confidential information.
Here, in this blog, we are giving you some guidance for Norton 360 product (to download, visit norton.com/setup)
Some of the brilliant features of Norton 360-
- With the help of Network Defense Layer, Norton protects you by blocking the online threats, before they take shelter in your system.
- The Norton Insight technology aims only those files which are at high risk of faster, fewer, and shorter scans.
- Norton 360 cloud-based control allows you to renew, update, renew, fix, and install it with a few quick steps.
- It also brings along the protection for other devices like Mac, computer, Smartphones or tablet at a single place.
- Norton PC Tuneup solves the common computer issues, empties the memory space, deletes unnecessary files, and cleans up your system hard drive.
FAQs – norton.com/setup
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.