Do you want to sell things online? If yes, have you ever thought about opening an online shop on Facebook?
Shopify is a global online platform for doing e-commerce transactions, which allows everyone to set up an online shop easily. You do not need to be a professional web designer or technically very good for creating this online shop. In Shopify store, if you have then only you need to place products which you want to sell on Facebook. You can add all the products which you want to sell, mentioned their descriptions, analyze sales and a lot more. To open a Shopify Facebook store, you need to create an online Shop section on the Facebook page and keep on adding products. If you wish to open or set up the Shopify Facebook store, follow the below instruction.
This is what you will need in order to open a Shopify Facebook store:
- Active Shopify store.
- Admin access to a Facebook page.
- Facebook Business Manager.
Steps for connecting Shopify to Facebook.
to Link your Shopify account to your Facebook. Follow these steps:
- Pay a visit to the Shopify website.
- Click on Login located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, sign in to your Shopify account.
- Now, in the left pane of the webpage, click on Facebook.
- In the following webpage, click on the Connect account button located in the upper right portion.
- A confirmation message will appear to ask you to continue.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Now, in the confirm connection prompt, click on the Ok button.
- The Shopify account will get connected to the Facebook account.
- Go to the Shopify Account webpage.
- Click on Select Facebook Page in the left pane.
- Now, just choose the Facebook page on which your Shopify store is to materialize.
- After that, click on the Connect page button.
- In the Facebook terms and conditions prompt, click on Accept terms.
- Now, your request for linking the Facebook page and Shopify Store will get submitted.
- The request will get approved in maximum two days.
How to add products to Shopify Facebook Store
- Log in to your Shopify account.
- Click on Facebook from the left pane.
- Now, click on Account.
- Press Add a product button.
- You will be directed to a webpage.
- Enter the product information such as name, specifications, etc.
- Add a picture of the product.
- Now, click on the Save product button at the lower portion of the screen.
- After that, click on Products located in the left pane.
- Click on the box located beside the freshly created product.
- Click on the Actions tab.
- Choose to Make products available from the list of options.
- Tick the square beside Facebook.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
- You have successfully added a product to your Shopify Facebook store.
In order to check the product, visit the Facebook page from any browsing app, and click on Shop.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.