Norton Security for New Phone: Feel excited after getting your new phone and would like to start using it, but make sure you should do some major steps to make it more secure. Today with the use of internet all the times with every device threats lurking around every corner, you should take precautionary measures. Here are some steps for setting up the new phone to protect it against threats like viruses, malware, phishing etc.
- Safely transfer the data from the old phone
When a buy a new phone and want to have all the data belongs to your old phone. Transferring data is not a difficult task but required a bit of professional knowledge to do so. So while doing this process of transferring the data from the ole to a new phone then do it very carefully as I make disturb some function of the new phone.
- Install operating system updates
There might be a time gap between the manufacture date of the phone and sale date of phones. Therefore, it is highly recommended that the operating system always has to be updated all the times. The updated operating system always secure you from the new introduction of the virus and threats.
- Add password protection
The new phone should always be kept locked with a password. While adding passcodes, fingerprint, password, etc., to unlocking it for using, again and again, may seem inconvenient, it is crucial in terms of for security and privacy of your phone.
- Get security protection
An Anti-malware software which we should always have in our phone because of the various sorts of malware threats, and one needs to secure their devices against them. Suck anti-malware software in our phone or tab as these devices are exposed to malware threats because of unknowingly download a malicious application from the app store. Therefore, this is must required software.
- Do not download from 3rdparty app stores
When downloading any applications, make sure you do so from the App store because downloading it from these stores are always safe and secure. Otherwise downloading them from the 3rd party app stores contains malicious applications. It can damage or take out all information from your phone.
- Turn off Bluetooth
Never use the Bluetooth in a public place, turn off Bluetooth. Disable the Bluetooth when not in use. By turning it off hackers will not get that way to enter your phone.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.