Computers prone to malfunction due to viruses present in the internet network. Many Antivirus Software companies always trying to come up with the latest update and new antivirus software with an attempt to solve this problem. Norton antivirus is the best example of such an antivirus. It is an antivirus software created for the better protection of your computer system. It has the ability to kill, stop and remove viruses, worms, Trojan horses and spyware from entering and causing malware. These software updates are always ready to provide the latest and best protection to your PC. Viruses are updated daily.
Norton is the world-class antivirus security software right now available in the market. However, there are times when you face an issue with your computer. In such cases where you are forced to do the factory reset of your computer. Sometimes, while doing the resetting of your computers there are chances of losing all software, application, and programs of your computer. If it has become necessary for you to reset the computer because of malfunctioning or its gets crash once in a while, and you might need to reinstall the software. So, you should know how to re-install the Norton antivirus software after your PC reset. You can easily install the Antivirus software again from the Norton official website i.e norton.com/setup.
Your Norton software is always available within your Norton Account; if it is still valid you can access it after signing into their website. Below are ways of different ways on how to re-install Norton antivirus after your pc reset;
- first of all, open your web browser, either Firefox or chrome
●Now, type in the website address Norton.com/setup. Now you need to open your Norton registered account by using your Id or email address and password. You will then access your account easily. Now click, sign in.
●You will receive a product key. Store the product key for other Norton products, normally listed as products.
●Finally, you can begin downloading the Norton software you wish to reinstall.
●If there are any popup windows appearing on your screen while downloading, you are advised to click run. This will help to start the Norton download manager. It will then download the Norton software.
●To commence on the installation, double-click on the downloaded file.
●Following, you should choose the suitable location to install the software. Another option is to click browse option and identify or search the location you wish to install the file. Click next.
●After that step, a user agreement message will pop up on your screen. Click on the message and read the term and conditions tabulated. Click close and agree to the terms and install.
●To activate the software, click on activate now button. This button is usually located at the bottom right corner of the software.
● Enter the saved product key code. Click next and enter the email address you used to create your account.
●You are the required to enter your password and after the process has finished, click done.
●Finally, you can restart your PC to check the performance of this software.
For more information on the same topic, please visit About us :
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.