Protecting stealing information Norton: In google play store 2000 plus apps that contain malicious ad library. This information-stealing ad library cheats users and collects sensitive user information such as Device ID, E-mail ID, SIM card operator, Installed apps and OS version, all without the user’s knowledge. The malicious ad library is a type of worm and trojan horse.
Right now, all the malicious apps have been removed by the Google and it is continuously monitoring all apps.
How to stay protected from data-collecting ad library apps
- When any apps take your personal information it means that comes under the ad library apps, so you should not give access to such apps.
- You can manage your apps permission go through mobile setting also.
- Norton Mobile Security, which protects users from all the possible threat, is an important measure you can take with such software.
- We have app advisor through Norton Mobile Security which allows us to scan Android containing apps from the “bad apps”. Norton App Advisor is a special feature included with Norton Mobile Security. It alerts you when any such activity takes place.
Our More Techincal website:
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.