Google Chromecast is without a doubt an unheard of level of online video spilling in your TV. All things considered, Google is known for its surprising administrations and Chromecast being its item is appreciated extremely well. Despite the fact that, made by a prestigious organization, Chromecast additionally can have issues and issues which you may need to investigate. Now and again, Chromecast thinks that its difficult to interface with a web association or some of the time doesn’t stream any substance on the gadget, and the dissatisfaction starts when you don’t know the purpose behind this sudden conduct of the gadget.
Some users were able to deal with the problem as they performed a complete troubleshoot but most of the users still don’t know how to deal with the problem. Maybe you are also facing the same issue and looking for a solution for it. Don’t worry, resetting is a solution that you can efficiently perform and later reestablish the Chromecast connection with your devices. If you don’t know the steps to reset Google Chromecast, then follow the guide and troubleshoot the issue in a few minutes.
How to reset Google Chromecast
Before getting started, ensure that you have connected Chromecast with your TV or to Wi-Fi network.
- For those who have new Chromecast, open Homeapp on your phones.
- From the upper right corner, tap to open Settings.
- Tap to open a drop-down menu, again from the topright corner of the tab.
- Select FactoryReset.
- The will prompt you to confirm. Click Yes.
- If you have an older Chromecast, then the process can be different.
- Open Chromecaston your computer.
- In the Chromecast window, open Settings.
- Now select a Chromecast, if you have multiple of them, you want to reset.
- Now, click FactoryReset from the bottom of the window.
- Click Reset to confirm.
Google Chromecast: If in both, older and newer devices, the process to reset Chromecast fails, then there another way to reset the device. Sometimes, the problem rises to the extent that Chromecast doesn’t even connect with a device. In that situation how would you reset it? Well, there is a solution to that, and you will be able to perform the task quickly.
At the back of Chromecast USB port, you can find a small button. Connect the device with your TV and press that button for almost half a minute. You will notice a light blinked in the device indicating you to release the button. Wait for a few minutes, and the device will completely reset. Once the process is done, you can try initiating the process to setup Chromecast.
Garry William is a security expert and he writes about Microsoft Office Products, Cyberspace security, malware, social media, internet and is working at www.norton.com/setup
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.