Uninstall SetupAnywhere for Mac Computers – Norton SetupAnywhere is also available for the Mac Computer. In case, you wish to install the latest version of Norton Software or you have made up your mind which antivirus you wish to install for that antivirus for your device. In both cases, you may need to remove the installed old version of Norton from your device.
UNINSTALL NORTON SETUP ANYWHERE MAC
For a newbie, this could be a little tricky. If you are looking for the support to uninstall from the SetupAnywhere for Mac then article is for you. You can also fix these listed problems using this method.
- Manually remove Norton mac
- Command to remove Norton
- Norton keeps popping up on Mac
- Uninstall Norton SetupAnywhere
- Norton SetupAnywhere Mac
STEPS TO UNINSTALL NORTON SETUPANYWHERE FROM MAC
In the Mac devices or computer, you need to manually delete every file and folder from system manually and then Uninstall the actual product. You need to follow these steps and get the Norton Software removed from the device in which you want it.
- First of all , remove and close all the running applications of the Norton SetupAnywhere to uninstall.
- Open the Finder on the Mac and go to the Application on the Finder.
- Search for Norton SetupAnywhere on the search box.
- All the file and folder related to the Norton SetupAnywhere will appear as a list.
- Now move all these files and folders to the Trash located at the end/bottom of the Dock.
- Alternatively, you can also right-click on the files and move them to the Trash.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password and hit OK to allow the change.
- Again, go to the Finder and type Empty trash. Right-click on the Trash icon and choose Empty Trash.
- If the Norton Software Prompt you for the confirmation appears and asking for permission to uninstall Norton, click Uninstall.
- Now the Norton is successfully removed and uninstalled from the Mac machine.
DELETE TRACES PERTAINING TO NORTON SETUPANYWHERE ANTIVIRUS
After installing the Norton Setup Antivirus Software in your Mac device. But there are still some files associated with the Norton Setup Antivirus Software remained in the system. Then you have to manually delete all the associated files and folders them too. Only then the Norton will completely remove from your Mac and other devices.
- On your Mac device, go to the Finder on the Dock.
- Then go to the Application on the Finder.
- Search for Norton SetupAnywhere in the Search box.
- All the files associated with Norton will appear on the screen.
- Drag all these files to the Trash at the bottom of the Dock.
- Once you move everything to Trash, empty the Trash Folder.
- Select empty trash then click empty the trash.
- Restart your device and all file associated with the Norton Antivirus will be completely deleted from your device.
If you are facing any issue while removing or uninstalling Norton SetupAnywhere from your device then you need to reach the support team of the Norton company. We provide support for the various issue regarding uninstalling Norton Antivirus, how to get rid of Norton, pop-ups, sudo command to remove Norton, Norton will not uninstall mac machines and many more. You just need to place a call at the support centre our toll-free number and one of our technicians will assist you with your issue.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.